[cups.general] Bypassing CUPS With Script

v.sudeep at exgate.tek.com v.sudeep at exgate.tek.com
Thu Jul 15 07:07:41 PDT 2004

Hi Dave !!

I dont think your question is lucid enough for me to be able to provide you
with a useful response. But I will try anyway...

You dont want to pass the postscript file through CUPS...  ?? your file
would pass through CUPS only if you want to print the file. So, if you
intend to process the file, dont pass it to the printing system at all.

I dont know what "Evolution" is.. so .. I could not think of anything else..
that would make more sense to you.

- S u d e e p    V
Unless you jump from the frying pan to the fire, all you get is a raw deal.