[cups.general] Margins again

Mac Mason mac at cs.hmc.edu
Wed Jul 28 17:54:29 PDT 2004

In case it's helpful, the test page also has margins issues.
Specifically, the top line of the black box that surrounds the whole
printout is missing, and the left one is smack-dab up against the side
of the printer. It's almost as if the page has been shifted to the left and up
further than it should have been.

    --Mac