Intermittent hung.

angelb at bugarin.us angelb at bugarin.us
Mon Jul 12 13:09:15 PDT 2004

Unfortunately, our two CUPS servers are running in s390 and according to RedHat, 1.1.17 is the latest CUPS version for the s390 system. They have also back-ported fixes to this version but I'm sure there has been a lot of patches released since I installed .17. Support also mentioned there are several CUPS bug-fixes included in the forth-coming update though they didn't say when.

I'm now thinking of using an AIX system as my primary CUPS server since .20 has been available for quite sometime now. Once I have this setup, I'll repost if I ran into the same problem again.

Thanks,
angel