[cups.general] Re: Need help - cups.general forum gets too few responses

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Tue Jul 27 10:52:20 PDT 2004

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 07:37:38PM +0200, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Mike Dougherty wrote:
> >First i want to thank you for having your email address available at
> >http://www.linuxprinting.org/till/ and any direction you can give me.
> >
> >I've posted two requests for help on cups.general
> >http://www.cups.org/newsgroups.php?s2521+gcups.general+Gcups+v2522  and
> >http://www.cups.org/newsgroups.php?s2621+gcups.general+Gcups+v2624
> >
> >in the first (and only?) reply
> >(http://www.cups.org/newsgroups.php?s2523+gcups.general+Gcups+v2532)
> >i was told to write a backend wrapper and figure it out from www.cups.org

Sorry if my answer was a bit short on details

I thought you could give a look at :

        http://www.cups.org/links.php?L+P1

which lists several backends and filters for CUPS that you can download,
analyze, modify, reuse, etc...

Also if you search "backend wrapper" in the newsgroup, you'll easily
come with some result especially in cups.developpement

hth

Jerome Alet