web interface problem

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Jul 15 05:29:30 PDT 2004

Hello everyone,

I recently developed a problem after using KDE's Control Center Printing Manager to change CUPS settings.  Shortly after doing so I lost the ability to access the web interface for CUPS.  If I enter the following address into my web browser as a user:

http://localhost:631/

I get "The requested resource was not found on this server."

If I enter:

http://localhost:631/admin

I am able to access the webpage and do administrative tasks as root but the graphics are missing.  I re-installed all the Debian 1.1.14-5 CUPS packages but I still have the problem.  Anyone have an idea as to what is wrong?

Thanks,
Richard