[cups.general] Re: concate postscript [was: input tray selection - pdftops vs. ghostscript]

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Wed Jul 28 13:11:47 PDT 2004

foomatic-rip from linuxprinting.org does mid-job changing of all
options, restarting GhostScript if needed (if new PJL commands are
necessary or the GhostScript command line has to be changed).

One simply specifies options with page ranges:

lpr -P printer -o 1-3:MediaType=ThickPaper -o 1-3:InputSlot=Upper -o
ColorMode=Gray -o 8-10,13,18-:ColorMode=RGB -o
odd:WaterMark=Confidential file.ps

    Till