[cups.general] Printer refusing to duplex

Mac Mason mac at cs.hmc.edu
Wed Jul 21 13:55:38 PDT 2004

Also, I have another machine (running a slighly newer version of CUPS,
but with the same PPD and a pretty-much-equivalent entry in
printers.conf that can duplex just fine.

The only difference between the configs that I know of is that the
non-working setup had a default margin set on text files, using (I
think) lpoptions -o <something about margins that I don't remember>.

Oddly enough, that setting no longer appears (that I can find) in the
lpoptions output, but the printer still prints the margins correctly.

    --Mac