[cups.general] lpadmin and print drivers

Aimee Mostella amostella at lighthouse.tamucc.edu
Thu Jul 8 10:27:15 PDT 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to get a Kyocera Mita 2530 copier/printer working with our
Redhat Linux system.  I found the correct driver at the
easysw.com/printpro site and also downloaded and installed the printpro
software.  However, when I run the following command:

/usr/sbin/lpadmin -p nrc3401kmp -E -v socket://165.95.1.143 -m
en/km-2530.ppd

I get the following error:

lpadmin: add-printer (set model) failed: server-error-internal-error

Anybody have a clue as to what could be wrong?

Thanks,

Aimee

--
Aimee Mostella ~ NASA Graduate Assistant
Division of Nearshore Research ~ Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
amostella at lighthouse.tamucc.edu