cups web admin ver 1.1.20

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Jul 1 20:43:38 PDT 2004

I have installed suse 9.1 on intel. So cups server is also installed. I have a cable router with builtin printerport and lpd server. It works well in W2K. Also in RH8 it worked where I used RH8 gui and specified lpr and q as lp. In suse 9.1, I want to use cups web admin.
What to enter in
Name
Location
Description fields for adding the printer?

The port address is 192.168.123.254 in the router.
Printer is hp laserjet 6p (non postscript).

Also let me know how to use KDEprint configuration for this? I tried but failed.

thanks