[cups.general] CUPS and Macs OS X

pll+cups at permabit.com pll+cups at permabit.com
Tue Jun 15 05:10:29 PDT 2004

In a message dated: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:08:04 -0000
edwin at mac-happy.de said:

>What pdf Reader do you use? Try preview.

Actually, I recommend avoiding 'preview' for printing PDFs.  I've
seen far too many pdf files which either don't print or print
incorrectly using preview, but print just fine using Acrobat.

Spend the 5 minutes downloading and installing acrobat, you'll be far
less frustrated in the end :)
--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE