[cups.general] Need PCL XL (aka PCL6) files for testing purposes

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Tue Jun 29 12:44:21 PDT 2004

Hi there,

Would some Win or Mac user out there be kind enough to put some
PCL6 (aka PCLXL) job files somewhere for me to download ?

I've just finished to write a PCLXL mini parser to count pages
in PCLXL documents, and I'd like to test this with real datas
instead of the sample files which I generated with GhostScript's
pxlmono and pxlcolor devices.

My parser already seems to work really fine with all the GhostScript
generated documents I've thrown at it, but I'd like having datas
coming from real PCLXL drivers, so the more complex the job, the
better : not necessary for the job to be very big, but having a job
with different number of copies for each page, mixing duplex and
simplex modes, etc... would be of great help.

Unfortunately I don't have neither Windows nor a Macinthosh,
and can't easily modify the configuration of the Win PCs to
which I can access but which are not mine, so I can't generate
the files myself.

So thanks in advance for your time.

Jerome Alet