Cups removal

Helge Blischke H.Blischke at srz-berlin.de
Fri Jun 11 04:54:52 PDT 2004

Obviously your aamba has been compiled against libcups (it is a
configure option when
stating from the sources). I'd try to reinstall CUPS using a different
install path (using
/usr/local as prefix instead of /) and then installing LPRNG. You only
need to modify
your startup configuration "by hand", either using the GUI tool or the
chkconfig command
line utility.

Helge

H.Blischke at srz-berlin.de