Header and Footer on pages

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Tue Jun 15 11:08:33 PDT 2004

Where can I verify that setting?
The same printer using the HP drivers instead of footmatic ppd prints the pages just fine.
I'm wondering if it's a foomatic ppd issue or cups.
I'm printing from windows using Samba+Cups.  Checking the printer properties in windows says the paper size is set to legal.
When I compare foomatic ppd versus HP drivers, the pages print out about the same except the header is too high and the footer is too low on the foomatic print out.  Everything else is located similarly.

I have the latest version of foomatic-rip and foomatic-gswrapper from linuxprinting.org.

Toan