[cups.general] Re: Duplex problem

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Mon Jun 14 14:26:36 PDT 2004

Im seeing the same Duplex problem with a HPLJ4M+.
Things were OK up thru Fedora2T1, but the final release has a CUPS with
than wants to print single sided.

A *few* things make it thru double sided, so I ssume that the first
line of the document has to say more that %! for pstops to get invoked,
but PDF documents that I pulled from the WEB last night all printed
single sided.

IS THERE AN OPTION somewhere that can be set (I dont see it) or is
this just a bug somewhere in the CUPS software?
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com