cups, pdf & delays

Pete Gajria pete.gajria at clarksecurity.com
Tue Jun 1 07:35:42 PDT 2004

I've already done the timing tests before posting here
Please read my original post carefully :).
The processing time is very quick. The problem is the printer appears to be
pausing/resetting after every single job/file
This does not happen when printing from windows, only happens when using
cups.
The pdf files are very simple with no complex graphics. I was wondering if
anyone else had run into the same issue with printer pauses
& if there was a workaround or some setting in the conf file.

Again any help would be much appreciated

Pete

news:40B8B362.24D at srz-berlin.de...