[cups.general] RE: CUPS & Ghostscript

v.sudeep at exgate.tek.com v.sudeep at exgate.tek.com
Wed Jun 16 22:44:44 PDT 2004

Hi !!!

I think I finally managed to get it working..  It appears as though the
auto-library stuff in cups.mak isn't kicking in. So I added the following
line for the EXTRALIBS option in the makefile

EXTRALIBS=-Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib -lcupsimage -ltiff -ljpeg -lpng -lm -lz -lcups
-lnsl -lm

Thanks for all the help and guidance !!!!

- S u d e e p    V
Unless you jump from the frying pan to the fire, all you get is a raw deal.