Setup printer in localhost:631 Web page.

JimTatemickeyboa at sbcglobal.net JimTatemickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 2 13:10:13 PDT 2004

Using Linux fedora2
Using the Cups localhost:631 Web setup window to install
new Printer as local network printer, connected to a hub
with other Computers using Linux and Windows.
I have the host name,IP Address,Mac Address of the HP6127Deskjet.
But I don't know howto apply those settings in cups setup window.

The:

Location: ?  ( Is this where the printer IP Adress goes? or what).

Device URI: ? ( What is this setting? ).

I have gone over the Documentation on the Cups Website and I can not
 find any info on howto make these settings.

Please Help

Jim Tate