Cups removal

marcel at kraan.net marcel at kraan.net
Thu Jun 10 09:39:14 PDT 2004

wow!
Starting NMB services:                                     [  OK  ]
[root at kraan samba]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/smb restart
Shutting down SMB services:                                [FAILED]
Shutting down NMB services:                                [  OK  ]
Starting SMB services: smbd: error while loading shared libraries: libcups.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

my samba is't starting anymore.
cups has now killed an office server!