Rights ti cancel Jobs

olivier o.gagne at ogagne.serveftp.net
Thu Jun 3 11:12:09 PDT 2004

Hello, I'm newb with cups and I read answers in this FAQ a lot but I can't delete jobs anway ... :(
Here are my explanations :
when i'm in the web interface, if I submit a print test page, i can delete it. that's good. But, if I've a document in the queue from a user "alpha" who sent this document from a window client machine, i can't delete the document.
In addition to that, if I'm on a windows client machine and that I'm in my printer manager (under Win XP) I can submit a print test file but I can't delete it !!! ( I can see that I've a refused access to my printer)
I tried all you said, but in vain :(
I don't really understand what you explained about the SystemGroup in cupsd.conf, maybe I'm wrong with it.
I tried this :
<Location /jobs>
Order Allow,Deny
Allow From All