Media source

Tronn W�rdahl tronn.waerdahl at lanekassen.no
Thu Jun 17 05:49:36 PDT 2004

I'am running cups on a Linux machine (Fedora Core) this server is
printserver for an IBM as400 talking lpd.
My problem is that there is a setting on the IBM machine that says it should
use tray2, tray2 on the printer (Lexmark) is the manuell feeder so I thought
that I could override this setting on the Cups server. On the Cups server
the que for the printer is raw. So how can I tell cups to use tray1 on the
Lexmark printer.

I have been looking at the comand lpoptions -o media=Upper -p lexmark
But it seams to have no effect

Tronn Wærdahl