windows client

Jake jakob at krafft-wefers.de
Fri May 21 10:21:25 PDT 2004

Hello everybody. I use a SuSe 8.2 with Cups 1.1.18 and NO samba. On the local computer, printing works from all aplications.I can also configure cups from any computer in my network over the web frontend on port 631. That works also.My question is, how to PRINT from a windows computer over cups. I guess I have to use a driver on client side, like the "Adobe PostScript driver" or a ipp client. Is that right? I have installed only the Adobe PostScript driver on a win98 computer, but it doesn't work, because the driver dose not find the SuSe Computer with Cups. Can anybody help me? Thanks, Jake