[cups.general] HP 4600 + CUPS + SAMBA

Alvaro Aguilera aaguilera at conatel.com.uy
Wed May 19 09:07:07 PDT 2004

I've installed the HP Internet Printer Connection, but when I enter the
URL of the printer on the cups server (ipp://server/printers/my_printer
or http://server:631/printers/my_printers) an error occurs telling that
the printer cannot be contacted...

Any idea about this? Is there any trick to mak cups works with HP IPC?

Thanks!