remove cups printer associatio from samba

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Wed May 26 12:07:24 PDT 2004

Actually, this didn't fix it entirely.  No drivers are installed but there isn't a prompt to install local drivers.  The printer just opens.  When actually trying to print, I won't be able to because the drivers are not loaded.  I've tried disable the [print$] share but somehow it's still in there.
enumdrivers doesn't return anything.

Help!