[cups.general] How do I print postscript files ?

v.sudeep at exgate.tek.com v.sudeep at exgate.tek.com
Tue May 11 22:37:29 PDT 2004

Hi !!

I dont think the problem is related to the USB. I think the problem is all
to do with "how to convert ps files into a format that can printed"...
though to me this is only a hunch... I am not dead sure....

the errors that you have pointed out, I think, is the error that is thrown
up when I switch off the printer(coz it is printing numerous blank pages).

Thanks a million for trying to help me.

- S u d e e p    V
Unless you jump from the frying pan to the fire, all you get is a raw deal.