[cups.general] Cups

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at web.de
Sun May 9 13:03:17 PDT 2004

> Also the path /usr/share/gs-esp/... instead of
> /usr/share/ghostscript/... could be wrong.

The output of 'gs-esp -h' says it searches for the the files there, so how
should gs-pathes related with cups?
Anyway, I linked /usr/share/gs-esp/7.07 with /usr/share/ghostscript/7.07 and
it didn't help.

> You could fix it with soft-links.
> CUPS is very sensitive. :-)

All of this would be much easier to debug, if there would be intermediate
files.

I only see a chance to find the problem, by replacing all related
filterprograms by a wrapper program, that write the output of the real
filters into files *and* the usual pipe (stdout).

Bernd