no page_log but printing wents fine!

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Fri May 7 12:45:16 PDT 2004

Hi,

cups is working like a charm. I can print from entire network. But i need a billing system and so i need the page_log file.

The Files access_log and error_log are existing. In cupsd.conf there ist nothing specified for page_log, so the default should /var/log/cups/page_log (I already specified something but it didn't help).

I found something about debug levels in foomatic. In foomatic conf file there is the debug-level  "0" defind.

Is there any one can help me?

I use Suse 8.2 and cups 1.1.18.

thanky in advance and sorry for the bad english...

Martin.