PPD *OpenUI Feature Display Order

albert at star-m.jp albert at star-m.jp
Mon May 17 23:45:59 PDT 2004

How can the display order of printer features be controlled?

Currently, in my PPDs, I add printer features using the *OpenUI tag.  For example:

*OpenUI *PrintQuality/1. Print Quality: PickOne
..

*OpenUI *FocusArea/2. Focus Area: PickOne
..

I control the order in which these features are displayed by putting a numeral infront of their strings.

This works, but is not ideal.  Is there a way to disable the reordering of features and force them to be displayed in the order present in the PPD file?

Thanks.