Wrong paper orientation when printing over network

Kenneth kenneth at cancun.com
Thu May 27 12:21:01 PDT 2004

Hello all,

I am trying to configure CUPS to work with our network printer. Printing is working, but paper orientation is wrong causing all my pages to printed in landscape and clipped...

None of the other computers are using CUPS, so I am not familiar with how to tell CUPS that orientation of the paper inside the printer is the oposite way.

/etc/cups/cupsd.conf did not seem to have any options for whether the paper inside the printer is one way or the other, neither does the admin configuration pages for the printer.

Anyone who can explain to me what I need to do?

Best regards,

Kenneth