Precise printing of PDF files

Frank de Bot ppi_no.spam at spamplease_searchy.net
Sun May 30 13:45:11 PDT 2004

Hi,

I've a little problem with printing accurucy of PDF documents. I've
create a PDF file with each 1cm a line. When I print it directly with
lpr or kprinter or whatever frontend, the size of 1cm doesn't match a
real 1 cm. But when I convert the PDF to PS with pdf2ps the size of 1cm
DOES match a real 1cm. Are there methods or configuration which allow
precision printing? (another problem is that I can't remove the spacing
on the left side of the paper)

Thanks in advanced,

Frank de Bot