everything gets printed with 5 inches width max

Mario R. Carro ochnap2 at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 16:46:42 PDT 2004

I've installed Debian Unstable with the latest KDE and I'm trying to print
something. I have an Epson LX-300 printer and I'm using the eps9high
driver.

So far, so good. The printer prints when it's said to do it and the printing
quality is superb (for a LX-300!), but everything is it's printed with 5
inches of with maximum (or gets wrapped in some cases).

I'm quite a newbie to CUPS (and to Linux in general). I've chequed
everything twice and it seems ok, I've tried different page sizes (A4 at
first and 8x12 now), What should I do? Where should I look for clues? (I
enabled logging but I'm not able to "decrypt" it).

Any hints will be appreciated!

MRC