cups mac os-x 10.3 multiple copies

ratiosys at web.de ratiosys at web.de
Mon May 10 00:03:56 PDT 2004

Hi!
we are using the ppd- file of the mac when we are installing the printer. installing a raw printer won´t work. it doesen´t print. i can post the error, access and page_log. some programms on the mac are needing the ppd- file, otherwise some options are not availibale. we also tested a raw printer on the linux-server without any results.
is there a possibility to install a shared ipp- printer? or just tell me which protokoll i have to use, when i´m installing the printer at cups on the mac.
thanks a lot.
ratiosys