Redhat Enterprise 3 and -oraw option

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Tue Nov 2 18:10:11 PST 2004

I have scanned through the newsgroup and I have not seen anything that addresses this problem directly.

We have a need to print raw to our Kyocera printers sometimes. I usually set these printers to print postscript or PCL but I have a need to print ascii text with escape sequences or with prescribe commands to be interpreted by the printer. If I use the -oraw option or the -odocument-format=vnd.cups-raw option we get nothing to the printer at all and the log does not show any errors.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?