Printer stopped working after updating CUPS

Gas cups.20.gas at spamgourmet.com
Mon Nov 1 07:31:42 PST 2004

As subject, when I try to send the print test page from cups web interface it stucks to "Printing Page 1 ,18%" then after a while"Unable to connect to SAMBA host, will retry in 60 seconds...ERROR: Connection failed with error NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED"
This happens however I address the Windows printer.
Some Mandrake users have the same problem ans as me it came out after installing "cups-1.1.20-5.3.100mdk.i586.rpm" trought MandrakeUpdate (damn it).