Collate and stapling

Anders Blomdell anders.blomdell at control.lth.se
Wed Nov 3 10:38:08 PST 2004

We have PostScript printer capable of stapling and internal collation of jobs, but when trying to staple multiple copies, we get multiple copies BUT with one staple through them all. The reason is that the pstops filter finds that the job should be collated, and hence unrolls the job an appropriate number of times. Of course everything works OK if I select uncollated printing (obvious, isn't it). The unrolling when collating makes sense on small printers, but how do I turn it off on a per printer basis?