[cups.general] Re: Redhat Enterprise 3 and -oraw option

Tony Wood tonyw at reynolds.com.au
Wed Nov 3 13:53:31 PST 2004

Yes we did that but the log show no error, infact debug2 shows the process
completed successfully but no output was received to the printer. We know
the printer is not ignoring it because it is on term server and the term
server never received anything either.

We did try setting the printer up as a raw printer but got the same result -
no output.

Regards,

T.