Xerox N17 prints too light in debian

Richard Richard at nu-even-niet.invalid
Thu Nov 4 01:30:01 PST 2004

Hi ...

i had on my PC a while ago Mandrake 10.1 installed, installed cups and added
a samba printer through the kdeprint wizard. The prints were very sharp and
nice to see. But now i have installed Debian on this machine and add
through the same steps this networkprinter (in a win2k network). But the
prints are much too light, when i print a test page. I also did see i had
in Mandrake a lot more options in de configuration of the printer driver.
What can i do to get this same option in the driver again, to make the
prints black again instead of gray.

Thanx

Richard