Compile errors in hpux

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Thu Nov 4 12:19:11 PST 2004

Thanks Helge. After I commented the "getspnam" entry in /usr/include/prot.h, I got the following error.

------------------------------

Making all in cups...
Linking libcups.sl.2...
ld: Can't find library: "ssl"
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
-------------------------------

Then I edited Makedefs and made "SSLFLAGS" and "SSLLIBS" null. Then tried compiling, but it still fails with the following error:
-------------------------------
Compiling file.c...
file.c: In function `cupsFileSeek':
file.c:554: error: structure has no member named `eof'
file.c: In function `cups_fill':
file.c:641: warning: unused variable `ptr'
file.c:642: warning: unused variable `end'
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.

I do have openssl also installed. I appreciate your help.