[cups.general] Kyocera FS-1800 printing second page

Tom Schutzer-Weissmann trmsw at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 8 07:51:43 PST 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 17:53, Peter Kobe wrote:

> I actually have the same problems with model 1920.
> The TraySelection-Code I used for Xerox N32 to select a special Bonner-page
> has been published in this list.
> It dosn't work.

doesn't it? I won't use it then :)

My problem was that I didn't configure the printer on clients with more
than one tray, so they always printed to the first one. Also, this
printer thinks in media type rather than tray number, and I needed to
set the media type for each tray on the actual printer before it behaved
sensibly.

Thanks
Tom