cups samba number-up option missing

Robert Sander robert.sander at epigenomics.com
Tue Nov 9 01:33:42 PST 2004

Hi!

We did setup our printing system according to the Samba+CUPS HOWTO with
the latest CUPS PS drivers for Windows (cups-samba-5.0rc3.tar.gz).

Everything is working except that the option for number-up printing is
missing from the Windows printer GUI. Users are not able to print 2 or
more pages on one sheet of paper.

http://www.cups.org/windows.php tells me that the number-up option has
been added. Do the PPDs need more configuration for the option to show up?

Using kdeprint from Linux it is possible to print more than one page on
one sheet.

Greetings
--
Robert Sander                     Senior Manager Information Systems
Epigenomics AG    Kleine Praesidentenstr. 1    10178 Berlin, Germany
http://www.epigenomics.com             robert.sander at epigenomics.com