Last filter in PS chain?

Remco Poelstra remco at beryllium.net
Wed Nov 10 10:12:55 PST 2004

Hi,

For some PS processing I need a script that is always the last script in
the PS filter chain. How can I make sure that my filter is always
included (if there is a PS stage) and that it's the last one?
The problem I'm trying to solve is that I print to a windows machine
that ads a banner. If I print single sided there is no problem, but if I
print doublesided, than my first page is to the back of the banner,
which makes it quite useless. So I want to add an extra empty page if
the job is double sided.

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra