Last filter in PS chain?

Helge Blischke H.Blischke at srz-berlin.de
Fri Nov 12 06:35:10 PST 2004

Remco Poelstra wrote:

> Helge Blischke wrote:
> > Could you post an URL to a sample file of what the Win box produces?
> > Then I probably could give you some advice (probably by a PPD
> > modification)
> > that solves your problem.
>
> I don't know how to do that. The win box produces a standard banner. The
> problem is that I don't have access to the windows machine, because it's
> an university server. Do you perhaps know a way to get such a file?

No, if you don't have access to that box (or a similar one), you are
lost.
But if the duplex setting of *your* PostScript file foces the banner
sheet
to be printed in duplex mode as well (what is crazy; banner pages should
- by
definition - be independent of the rest of the job), you could insert a
single showpage just at the beginning of your first page.

Helge

--
Helge Blischke
Softwareentwicklung