[cups.general] richard at hirner.at

Michael "Kaze" Kesler kaze at packhouse.org
Mon Nov 15 19:10:31 PST 2004

If you're using KDE, check under the Control
Center->Peripherals->Printers.  Select your printer, go to 'Instances',
click settings, and look at the lower right corner of the dialog (Pages
per Sheet).  Make sure that is set to '1'.

I know that my personal BJC-1000 works fine under both Linux and Windows
(Actually, probably better).

~Michael