[cups.general] What's the default printing system in Mandrake

anonymous yliu0131 at brockport.edu
Wed Nov 17 10:15:51 PST 2004

1. How can I install LPRng? There's no such option Mandrakelinux Control
Center.

2. I tried to add a IPP printer through Add Printer Wizzard, but it only
searches the network, it didn't even give me to chance to add my own one. I
had to do it through 127.0.0.1:631. Did I missed something?

news:19017-cups.general at news.easysw.com...