Implicit classes not created

Roland Roland
Fri Nov 19 01:46:49 PST 2004

Hello,

I have two identical CUPS Servers (SLES8) set up, and both have the same printers configured. I let the cupsd on the clients (SLES8 too) poll both servers. ImplicitClasses is on, and HideImplicitMembers is Off, but still I can't see any ImplicitClasses or members of these classes in the client printer list or class list.

Jobs are only spooled on the first CUPS server, as I can see from the log-files. Is this a normal behaviour or am I missing something here?

Greetings,          Roland