[cups.general] Cant print properly from browsers

angel bosch abo at brujulatelecom.com
Mon Nov 22 01:11:05 PST 2004

on firefox i just change the print command on printer properties to "lp"
without quotes and it all works great. you can also try to print to a
file and then try to print from command line just like that: "lp file"

hope this helps

El dv 19 de 11 del 2004 a les 16:14 -0500, en/na Felipe Lopes va
escriure: