server-error-internal-error when doing "Configure Printer"

Tim Tim
Mon Nov 29 12:16:20 PST 2004

Anonymous wrote:
> I am having a strange problem with cups-1.1.20 on Slackware-10.0.
> I have a no. of PCs here with the above software and some do not give me the server-error-internal-error message when I attempt to "Configure Printer" while others do. I turned on "debug" LogLevel and this message seems to indicate the problem:

Are you mixing Listen and SSLListen directives in cupsd.conf? I think it might be a bug... I read somewhere that it was fixed in the latest CUPS (1.1.22 at time of writing), but I'm sufering the same problem too...  :o(