[cups.general] Printing size too large

Robert Krueger racsw at frontiernet.net
Mon Nov 29 17:27:24 PST 2004

To help someone help me on this, here is the measurments of the UPS
label as it comes out on the LaserJet, both with WinXP and my SuSe 9.0
system.

XP size:  5-9/16 x 3-7/8
Linux size:  6-1/4 x 4-1/4

Both printed by the UPS web site, same LaserJet printer.  The UPS label
is an image of some sort that is combined with text on one full page.
The text precedes the image telling the owner how to prepare the label
for shipment.

Hope this helps,
Robert