[cups.general] renderer command

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Tue Nov 30 11:47:44 PST 2004

Get the newest Gimp-Print sources, install the cups-devel,
libcups-devel, or cupsys-dev package (name depends on your distro),
compile with

../configure --with-cups
make
make install

do

killall -HUP cupsd

and try to set up your printer again. Use model/driver selections marked
with "CUPS + Gimp-Print".

Report a bug to your distro, as it does not provide working PPDs or
Foomatic data for Gimp-Print.

    Till