Strange problem.

Marco.Meli at fastwebnet.it Marco.Meli at fastwebnet.it
Fri Oct 22 00:15:20 PDT 2004

I'have Red Hat 9.0 installed and cups 1.1.17 running, I've configured an Intel print server with serial port as Remote Unix Server:
IP_ADDRESS COM1_PASSTHRU BSD in Webmin and load this plotter in Samba using cupslib linked parameter in smb.cong "printing=cups".
I can send the drawing to the plotter, it's start to print but at the end it doesn't stop and become to replace the same drawing again.
Have you an idea?
I've also other printers configured in different way as direct printing example HP printer with ethrnet card include and I print on IP_ADDRESS 9100 port It works fine!!Sometimes I have any probelms with Toshiba printer but it is rather seldom.
Thanks a lot.