[cups.general] How to restrict the print access ?

Tomas Davidek davidek at ipnp.troja.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 11 23:02:24 PDT 2004

Hello,
  I want to restrict the print access on my Linux box so that  only some
few other machines can print using my CUPS. Therefore, I tried in
/etc/cups/cupsd.conf
------------------
<Location /jobs>
#
# You may wish to limit access to job operations, either with Allow
# and Deny lines, or by requiring a username and password.
#
AuthType Basic
AuthClass User
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow 127.0.0.1
Allow 195.113.22.140
</Location>
<Location /printers>
#
# You may wish to limit access to printers and classes, either with Allow
# and Deny lines, or by requiring a username and password.
#
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow 127.0.0.1
Allow 195.113.22.140
</Location>
but I still can print from another machine. How do I restrict the access
?? I am using cupsys  version 1.1.20final+rc....

Thanks a lot for any hint,
          best regards
                                Tomas Davidek